You look at all these awesome magnets and you think to yourself "that's really awesome. I could do that."
You can, but you won't. 'Cause it's too hard to get started... UNTIL NOW! We're selling kits that make it super easy to make your own bead sprite magnet! They'll look like ours (if you don't mess up), and you'll have the satisfaction and bragging rights of making it yourself.
Here's what's included in the kit:
- All the beads you need (and a few extra in case you lose some in the couch cushions).
- A pegboard to line up the beads.
- A reference of your sprite, so you know where to put what.
- Parchment paper (for the ironing process).
- A magnet with an outline of where to cut.
Just click the orange button that says "Buy this as a DIY kit" located above the product image. Most kits are $2 more than the normal us-made sprite magnet, because of the extra supplies we're sending you (I promise, we're making less money on these, not more), but some of the big ones cost even more, since we'll need to send you multiple pegboards.